Terms & Conditions
In order to become an Associate member of AGF you must meet the following criteria and agree to the terms and conditions:
- Submit an environmental and human rights policy as well as information about how this has been communicated and implemented.
- Adhere to the AGF code of conduct.
- Pay the annual Associate Membership Fee in full.
- Associate Members do not become any “Part” of or have any ownership of A Greener Festival Ltd.
- All approved Associate membership applications are by the discretion of the AGF directors.
- If an Associate Member is found to have breached the code of conduct during their 12month membership period membership will be terminated with no eligibility of refund. In this instance the Associate Member will be removed from the AGF website and required to immediately cease use of any AGF Associated branding.
- Membership rolls on a 12monthly basis, from either 4th Jan – 3rd Jan, or 4th June – 3rd June, depending upon the date of joining.
- Membership must be renewed annually during the 3 weeks prior to your annual membership expiration.