Fellowtravellers’ alternative transport system puts control of public transport in the hands of the people who use it – by enabling users to create new bus, minibus and shared-taxi routes which meet real need; and by raising efficiency, economy, and reliability across the board.
- Place the needs of the traveller firmly at our heart.
- Provide a simple door-to-door service instead of multiple changes to get to a destination.
- Guarantee a seat on any journey facilitated instead of ‘standing room only’.
- Enable bus routes to be provided by small local businesses, sole traders, and social enterprises – creating healthy competition and a far better customer-care approach.
- Offer a real environmentally-friendly alternative to the car.
- Allow only registered users to travel, improving safety.