Wednesday, 24. Oktober 2012 / 10.00 -16.00 CET
Kulturfabrik, Esch-Alzette, 116 rue de Luxembourg
Representatives of the Green Music Initative, Oekozenter Pafendall, the City of Luxemburg and various practitioners of the event sector will give insights to the field of green and sustainable events looking at how cultural and sporting events can get greener – giving examples from across Europe and explaining what ideas really do work. The dialogue forum provides an opportunity to jointly explore challenges, potentials and ideas for greener events in Luxemburg.
• Jacob Bilabel, founder of the Green Music Initiative
• Roman Dashuber, the Green Music Initiative
• Pierre Schmitt, Environmental Officer of the City of Luxembourg
• Myriam Schiltz, environmental consultant, OekoZenter Pafendall
• José Virginio, geschäftsführender Gesellschaftler, Four S.à rl
• René Penning, administrative director, Culture Factory
• Marc Scheer, head of the cultural program, Coopérations asbl Wiltz
Discussion/presentation language is German with a translation into French.
For further information get in touch with Roman at +49 30 7790 779 12 or firstname.lastname@example.org