Wednesday, 27 March 2013 from 16:00 to 17:00 (GMT)
Join Steve Jenner, digital specialist and founder of the UK Festival Awards, Ian Forshew, Founder of the Beach-Break-Live Festival, and Katie McPhee, Community Manager at Eventbrite to find out how you can quickly, easily and cost-efficiently use new technologies to:
– Get to know your audience better and make your festival more attractive
– Grow your audience through reaching your customers’ friends and others with the same interest
– Increase audience loyalty – building a brand around your event that’s bigger than the line-up
– Extend your festival’s life-cycle – keep your audience engaged and generate revenue all year round
– Reduce costs – through increased marketing and communications efficiency
– Increase your revenue stream: Make your event more attractive to sponsors, sell merchandise, etc.
“Savvy promoters who have made the leap from traditional to digital marketing are the most likely to succeed in the future” – the 2012 Festival Market Report.