GreenEvents Europe have released the “Full Conference Report“ from the 5th GreenEvents Europe Conference . It’s free for download to everybody. You can also access the report here.
The Conference Report with minutes, links, reports and pics gives a brilliant overlook on each and every session, filters major questions and summarizes the discussions during the panels.
Use the Report as a pool of creative ideas and search for best and worst practices, new techniques and approaches to make the live music and event industry more sustainable!
The conference focused on ‘Food & Events’ and raised urging topics such as
- ‘Food, drinks and Rock’n’Roll’
- ‘Social Impact of events’
- ‘Food, health & body’
- ‘Food waste’
- ‘Energy efficient music culture’
- ‘Post consumerist economy’
- ‘Attitude – behaviour gap’
- ‘Greener touring’
- ‘Sustainable Event Design’
- ‘Sustainability in extreme situations’
- ‘Greener Arena’
- ‘Transport and mobility’
- ‘Culinary Upcycling’
- Pre-conference Workshop: ‘Food & Events’
- ‘Die große Kartoffelshow’ – How the public can avoid Food Waste
Best wishes from Bonn and enjoy the Full Conference Report