In addition to our work with events, festivals and venues, we invite the wider industry, suppliers and external organisations to join, be visible, connect and support the movement to A Greener Event Industry.
WHAT DO ASSOCIATE MEMBERS GET?
Associate members are not only demonstrating the commitment and support for the AGF aims and objectives, but will also receive the following benefits:
- Listing in the AGF Directory
- Have use of the AGF ASSOCIATE LOGO.
- 2 x Features as “associate member” in newsletter to our event organiser & sustainability practitioner database.
- Social media announcement across all AGF platforms upon joining.
- Discount admittance to any AGF organised events and first refusal to exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities.
- Invitation to relevant AGF Community working groups connected to your area of expertise.
- Silver, Gold & Platinum members enjoy blog posts and social media amplification.
- Be featured as a supporter and linked on agreenerfestival.com.
- Access to AGF research insights.
- Demonstrate to the industry and stakeholders that you adhere to the AGF Associate Member code of conduct.
- Gain positive PR by association to a cause that exists solely for the ongoing improvement and durability of the events industry and movement of our society towards one that can be sustained within the confines of this planet.
- Make it possible for A Greener Festival to continue its work to affordably support event organisers no matter how small, to provide advice and training, to make detailed on site assessment of events, and to promote sustainability issues both within industry and publicly.
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP FEE
Associate membership to A Greener Festival is tiered based upon the EU definitions of a small / medium or large company as follows: