Code of Conduct
Associate members of A Greener Festival commit to uphold the organisations Code of Conduct:
- Actively seek to minimise the organisations impact on the environment, and strive to make positive social and environmental impacts.
- Enshrine consideration for environmental and human rights impacts in all of our purchases and decision making processes as an organisation.
- Take action to further the advancement of environmental sustainability within the event sector, including sharing knowledge and where appropriate participate in industry actions and relevant consultations.
- Support and promote schemes, organisation, companies and others that strive to make a positive social and environmental impact through their activities.
- Do not deal with those who are involved in the production, sale and distribution of arms and ammunition.
- Do not deal with those involved in non-sustainable exploitation of resources and harmful activities in forestry, agriculture, mining and fuel industries.
- Do not deal with those who exploit the individual and / or who do not respect the basic human rights enshrined in the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Remain informed and uphold the laws, policies, and regulations applicable to work, and professional and volunteer activities.
- Do not discriminate based on but not limited to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, nationality, race, ethnic origin, religion, age or disability, or any other condition or requirement.
- Conduct business and operations with integrity, honesty, due diligence and within the law.
- Do not deliberately make misleading or false claims about environmental actions and performance.