Consultancy, Research and CO2 Reporting
AGF are home to a wealth of sustainable event knowledge and expertise. Since 2006 the organisation work with some of the world’s most prestigious events and organisations specifically to enhance opportunities from sustainable event management and to minimise negative environmental impacts.
We offer consultancy to analyse existing actions and operations, to develop and implement sustainability action plans, advise and recommend sustainable solutions, and provide tools for decision making. Examples include:
- Policy development
- Sustainability Action Planning & Implementation
- Recommendations of Sustainable Solutions
- Environmental impact Assessment
- CO2 Analysis and Reporting
- Life Cycle Analysis
- Biodiversity Impact Assessment
- Data Gathering and Documentation
- In-house Training
Many countries are home to us, including most of Europe, US, Canada and Australia, and we speak over 10 languages within the team. We are versatile to suit your sustainability needs, so get in touch today to discuss the best options for you.
AGF helps organisations and events to monitor and balance their CO2 emissions:
- Audit and benchmark of current carbon emissions
- Scope 1,2 and 3 analysis for all organisations and event types.
- KPI’s and targets set to agreed timeline
- Reductions & mitigation strategy & advice
- Verified removals of unavoidable residual emissions
- Third party verification of Net Zero, Climate Positive and Carbon Neutral targets achieved.
Who we work with: