GEI is less than two weeks away and the programme of additional talks and sessions is brimming! By sharing breakout sessions with the ILMC Production Meeting (IPM), the GEI programme is larger than ever this year… so more topics, more meetings, and more delegates. What’s not to like?
Here are some highlights of the shared programme…
- Ken Scott, Head of Inspectorate at the Sports Grounds Safety Authority (SGSA), talks with Carl A H Martin about the new Guide to Safety at Sports Grounds, also known as The Green Guide.
- A summary of key takeaways from last year’s Event Safety & Security Summit (E3S) and its American counterpart, Event Safety Summit, with Keith Wood (Production Solutions Ltd) and Andy Lenthall (The PSA).
- Quick-fire showcases of green innovations such as Hydrogen Fuel Cells, Loowatt Toilet Power and Laser Snow.
- Charlie Brownridge (Spindlewood) bring us up to date with the latest network-related challenges in From Node to Network.
- A look at digital futures for specialist training, including how partnerships between academia and industry can build specific skills and knowledge.
- New alternative event energy sources and storage from GEM-Tower and Greener Power Supply, plus an exclusive industry-wide diesel exposé during the Power Pow Wow.
- A next generation roundtable sees inspirational panellists share their experiences regarding recent projects, and their visions for the future.
- IPM Producer Sytske Kamstra leads Yoga: Wellbeing for Delegates. No experience is required, no lycra, no yoga mat… just an open mind.
- The Time Out Session: The Big and Little Picture Guided Visualisation – a quick ‘mindfulness’ session for a moment of peace and tranquility in the middle of the day.
Despite such a busy schedule, we’ve also factored in various networking opportunities, including lunchtime, coffee breaks (supported by Natural Event) and, of course, the final drinks party which this year includes the International AGF Awards Ceremony hosted by A Greener Festival and the Flying Seagull Project, where GEI, IPM and early-bird ILMC delegates can let their hair down (if they’ve got any) and network whilst holding something cold and fizzy in their hands.
If you’d like to start networking in advance of the conference, the current list of registered delegates can be found here.
If you are interested in sponsoring the event, if you have a product or service you wish to promote, have an idea for a session, or if you want to get involved – click here.